This page is the permanent link for beta releases of SDT. Features of the current beta release of SDT release are updated in the documentation posted at www.sdtools.com/helpcur/sdt.html
- SDT 7.4 is compatible with MATLAB 2019a (9.4) to 2022b (9.13).
- Currently compiled platforms are Windows (mexw64), Linux (mexa64). For earlier releases, see details
- For download www.sdtools.com/distrib/beta/sdtcur.zip
- Unzip to a temporary directory (no accents accepted in the name)
- Use sdtcheck sitereq to generate a license request as detailed in www.sdtools.com/help/lic.html
- Save the sdt.lic file which you will receive by email in the same directory.
- Install using sdtkey install . You may define a local variable target=’mydir’ to specify a non default location for your SDT.
The previous installation procedure is detailed at www.sdtools.com/faq/Release.html