1.5 Other toolboxes from SDTools
SDTools also develops other modules that are distributed under different licensing schemes. These modules are often much less documented and address specialized themes, so that only a technical discussion of what you are trying to achieve will let us answer the question of whether the module is useful for you.
Viscoelastic tools : an SDT extension for the analysis and design of viscoelastic damping. Beta documentation at http://www.sdtools.com/help/visc.pdf.
- Rotor tools : an SDT extension for rotor dynamics and cyclic symmetry. Beta documentation at http://www.sdtools.com/help/rotor.pdf.
- Contact tools : an SDT extension for contact/friction handling (generation observation matrices, tangent coupling matrices, various post-treatments). Beta documentation at http://www.sdtools.com/help/contactm.pdf.
- non linear vibration tools : an SDT extension for non-linear vibration and in particular time and frequency domain simulation of problems with contact and friction.
- OSCAR : a module for the study of pantograph/catenary interaction developed with SNCF.
Selected cross references to these other modules are listed here.
fevisco Range this command is part of the viscoelastic tools.
- fe2xf this function is part of the viscoelastic tools.
- fe_cyclicb ShaftEig this command is part of the rotor tools.
- Follow is part of the contact and rotor tools. nl_spring is the generic implementation of time domain non-linearities in SDT.
©1991-2014 by SDTools