In relation to its consulting activities, SDTools develops and
maintains SDT extensions in areas that are too narrow to allow inclusion into
the main toolbox or for which there are restrictions on diffusion.
Solutions available for direct industrial licensing are
- Viscoelastic vibration tools.
Parameterization of complex modulus constitutive law from material testing
results. Computation of transfer functions for large order frequency
dependent models. Parametric design tools.
- SDT Rotor. Vibration analysis of rotating machinery. Fast
generation of Campbell diagrams trough advanced disk model reduction,
mistuning, multi-disk reduction, ...
Solutions that are not documented well enough for direct licensing, but can
be deployed as part of consulting projects
- Distributed Structural Modification. These tools were originally
developed for EDF for use in on-site vibration problem solving.
- Modal analysis and test analysis correlation with rotation
sensors. These tools were originally developed for Siemens for
use in machine tool diagnostics.
- Coupling with boundary elements code MISS3D.
- ProSpadd an integrated application layer for
ARTEC SPADD damping devices. It allows initial evaluation of the damping
potential, where the viscoelastic vibration tools are meant for detailed
For more information on these services please contact Etienne Balmes.